—— PRODUCTS CENTER ——
The ultrasonic level gauge is to install the ultrasonic transducer above the measured object. The ultrasonic transducer emits sound wave signals and simultaneously receives the sound wave signals reflected by the measured object. By measuring the time difference between transmission and reception, the measurement distance is calculated according to the propagation speed of sound waves in the air.
One two-wire system
1. The voltage adapts to a wide range and can work within a DC voltage of 18-28V.
2. Backup and restore settings function.
3. It can measure a variety of physical quantity functions.
4. The analog output function can be adjusted arbitrarily.
5. With the function of arbitrarily setting the start point and end point of the full scale.
6. With value-added/difference ranging options, both distance and level can be measured.
7. With digital filtering, dynamic echo recognition and other functions.
8. Optional HART communication components.
9. OLED Chinese and English menu display with self-illumination.