—— PRODUCTS CENTER ——
YWT series basic piston pressure gauges can measure pressures up to 100MPa, mainly used in metrological verification laboratories to verify pressure instruments such as digital pressure gauges, pressure sensors, pressure transmitters, precision pressure gauges and ordinary pressure gauges. It is suitable for high-level measurement institutions, pressure instruments, instrument manufacturers and measurement departments of modern factories.
● Measuring range: 0.04~0.6MPa, 0.5~25MPa, 0.1~6MPa, 1~60MPa, 2~100MPa 2-160MPa 5-250MPa
● Accuracy level: 0.05, 0.02, 0.01, 0.005
● With pre-pressing function, it is easy to pressurize at high pressure;
● The piston cylinder and piston cylinder are made of tungsten carbide material with high strength, high hardness and low temperature coefficient of linear expansion after careful grinding. The working environment temperature is wide and the performance is stable at 20±5℃;
● Oil medium lubrication, high sensitivity of piston;
● Super hard material, long service life of piston, negligible pressure deformation;
● Manufactured according to the user's local acceleration of gravity;
● Each weight has an adjustment cavity, which is convenient for periodic inspection and adjustment;
● 12mm cast aluminum machine, strong and stable;
● All stainless steel pipe joints are well sealed and there is no aging problem of plastic pipes;
● Adopt quick connector, easy to operate, easy to tighten without wrench;
● The working position of the piston is monitored by a displacement sensor, the up and down stroke of the piston is 0~3mm, and the instrument display has the advantages of being sensitive, eye-catching and accurate;
● Grade 0.05 is carbon steel weights, and grades 0.02 and above are non-magnetic stainless steel weights;
● Verification standard: "JJG59-2007 Verification Regulations for Piston Pressure Gauge"
"JJG99-2006 National Metrological Verification Regulations for Weights"